Re: SW Ontario Cruise next weekend!

In a message dated 10/19/98 9:02:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tudor@tvo.org
writes:

<< Now, for the important part.  I WILL BE FINALIZING THESE PLANS IN A
 DAY OR SO, SO PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION!

 Cheers,
 -- Michael Helms >>
I think all you canadians should be looking forward to seeing Michael's GTi
chick... heheheh... I know I'd be interested in seeing what all that hype was
all about.  Anywho.... sorrry I can't be there.... Maybe I'd trek over if I
only still lived in Buffalo (yeah right!).  Later all & havefun!
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --