Re: VIN comparison page

The last updated VINs can be found at www.neubayern.net/~csmende/scirocco

Don't bother w/ the submission script... it doesn't work. I'm not sure if
this information ever migrated to the scirocco.org page -- Etrik?

~C

On Sun, 18 Oct 1998, Mike VanAmburgh wrote:

|A few months ago or so someone was collecting VIN numbers.  Were those
|numbers ever put on a web page at all?  Now that I have a Rocco I'd like
|to see if anyone has one close to mine.  Thanks...

|-Mike

|--
|To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,
|with your request (subscribe, unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

Christopher Mende           FederalExpress            Work: 719-262-1022
www.neubayern.net     Distributed Systems Support     Page: 888-786-1344
www.fedex.com              Colorado Springs           Home: 719-264-8132

- --