3 Lugs

How unsafe would it be to drive with only 3 lugs on of my tires?  I ask
because One of my lugs is stripped and I won't be able to get a new one
till friday.  But I nee to drive a bit before then, but i don't want my
wheel falling off AGAIN while driving.  TIA.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin

- --