Re: Zender pic in EC

> anyone check out the awe inspiring 86 8V zender in the reaser's ride
> section of the november EC?? too bad he chose white as the color. it
> somehow deserves a better color.

Easy there champster. :-)  White looks good on a Scirocco, white, clean &
neat.  Flys below police radar.  Ignores road dust.  Less hot in the
summer time and it cures bad breath (don't ask).  But to tell you the
truth, I thought that zender car in EC looked kinda like well, old.  I don't
really like the dated look...sorry.  Big 'squarish' fender flares, sunken
doors that ruthlessly expose the original lines of the car, and old school
rims don't turn me on.  But that's just my opinion, naturally, as you have
yours on the color white.

> anyone have any suggestions on color schemes? i'm interested. i dont
> know what color to do mine in. mars red seems kinda boring.
>
> --
> Sean Penny - Club H2O Rep Prairie-West Chapter      Wetaskiwin, Alberta

==Brett
- --