just a little story....

well, i just got home from a very fun run.  i was driving along near my
place when two highschool kids came flying by me on the right lane of
this two lane road in their mom's pontiac 6000 SE or something.  they
passed me at about 90 in a 50 zone (km/h, that is).  i caught them at
the lights and decided to play tag along.  i rode right up their asses
and let off then rode up again and let off while they accelerated as
best they could.  i decided to slow down altogether cuz i was getting my
fill when i see the driver stick his left hand out the window and give
me the 'buh-bye' of one who has just defeated another and has no idea
what respect is.

	this renewed my desire to spank the little twits' butts and lucked out
at a set of lights.  i informed them that it was time to pay the piper
for their little indiscretion.  the kid asked me how many cylinders i
had, and i told him 4.  he looked into my interior the best he could,
and i said that i had a full load (and about 50lbs worth of shit in the
trunk).  this is where he smiled and let me know that he was going to
*ahem*, and i quote "smoke me".  let me tell you that i just wanted to
cry with joy at this poor boy's ignorance.

	the light changes, he get s the jump on me cuz my tires are super
bald.  i pass him about half way thru first gear and then dump second
gear on him. hahahahahahahahahahaha.  pure pleasure making this young
buck eat his own shit.  i gave it all the way to the beginning of
fourth, and sure enuff, he was still back there.

	i laid back, and he got cool and passed me on the incoming traffic
lanes (at the bottom of a hill going into an uphill, very well-disguised
right hander).  thoroughly unimpressive since it took him much too long
to pass me.

	i pulled alongside him at the next set of lights and he filled me in on
what happened wrong.

	"yeah, well you got into second gear quicker than i did...that's why
you smoked me"  oh, THAT's what it was....

	yes, hi.  can i speak to Lou, Sir?

jason
them ad ba star d
- --