Re: Battery won't hold charge?

Disconnect your battery ground cable every time you shut the car off overnight
and see if it's still dead in the morning. If it's still dead, then it's your
battery. If it starts just fine, then it's something else. I'm assuming that if
you shut the car off and then start it right away, it's fine.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '86 Scirocco 8v
    '87 QSW