Re: 8v 2.0 L vs. 16v 2.0 L

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Brad Sheridan wrote:

> At 03:45 PM 10/15/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >
> >PLEASE not this thread again.......
>

> OK, hows about " I smoked a Honda" today. It was gnarly bitchin rad. Is
> that the thread you're looking for?
>

>  I have to admit though, it was a bitch getting rolling papers to fit it.
> Next time I'll try a Yugo.

HAHAHA...now thats funny.....

I was just trying to make the point that the last time that tread crept up
it ended dragging on with this monsterous debate between the 8v guys and
the 16v guys...I mistakenly got myself in the middle of it lasttime
too....

There will always be people who are "16v or die" and vise-versa...but when
these debates happen people seem to forget that we all drive roccos and
shouldn't give a shit!!!!

Eric

- --

- --WebTV-Mail-479323137-7941--