Relays on your lights

Hey guys,

I just installed a pair of relays for my headlights ... I'm running the
quartz halogen conversions from Bosch, and they suck too much power for
the stock wires and switch ... anyways, with the relays in place, they are
BRIGHT!  I am running the regular H4 bulbs (which I think are 55 and 75
watts), and 100 watt H1's for the high beams.

I was going to upgrade to a brighter H4 for the low beams ... definitely
no need to with the relays in place now.  Oh, and another thing ... even
with the high beams on, rear window defogger, fan on full, and radio on -
I can't drop the voltmeter below 12 volts now.  seems that those relays
did something to make the electrical system happy.

Cheers,
- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver