NE cruise

Anthony Pelletier wrote:

> I am all for it except I may finally be getting a 16v roc on
> saturday.  I don't know all the details yet.   Where would you want
> to meet.  The kangamangous is out.  the fucking tourists are too
> much for me.  they drive too slow. I'd love to do it but getting
> that 16v is first I gotta get that thing home.

Where are you or anyone else interested in going located? Like I said
I would drive just about anywhere. Sunday is cool. New 16V? What shape
is it in?

Feenix...
88 16V Rocco
- -

I live in auburn Me it is southern maine.  The car is in pretty good
shape.  I am still working out the details, haggling with the guy over
a price.  It needs a down pipe and the paint is cracked and flacking
off like it was repainted with cheap paint.  The body is otherwise in
good shape.  The car seems well maintained.  I would like this car a
lot.  but there is also another one that a dealer near me just got it
has 90k on it and is in real sweet shape.  nearly mint.  the problem
is the dealer knows it will sell quick so it is going to be pricey.
Any one else going to join in on the cruise?????????

later
Tony

- -
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org, with your request (subscribe,
unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

- --