parts suppliers

Hello scirocco type people.  I haven't been reading the list in a while
but now I have a question.  Where do most of the colorado people order
their parts from?  I've been ordering them from Mark at Adirondack, no
complaints so far, but I heard the Potterman also ships.  I was
wondering if there was much or any difference in shipping prices for the
different distances?  I haven't ordered anything heavy yet but I think
I'm going to order an axle.  That's my next question.  Would I be just
as well off getting a rebuilt axle from like NAPA or Big A or is there
something special about a VW supplier's rebuilt?  Thanks

	shadrach

p.s.  forgive me list for I have sinned.  We recently added a new(79
miles) Mustang Cobra to our family.  OK, now I know why torque is fun.
brief analysis, handling not great compared to smaller light weight
vehicles (like a well suspended rocco), stock seats aren't so
great(can't wait to put recaros in it), stock exhaust begs to be
liberated.  on the plus side, at 80mph it turns 2.4k and with cruise and
no AC, it gets just under 29mpg(supprised the crap outa me).  OK, sorry
for the non-vw related stuff, oh, and of course the scirocco doesn't
loose it's garage space.
- --