Goodbye.

Im going to have to sign off. This is due to the fact I just lost my license
for 3.5 years this weekend. I can't fight it unfortunately and I deserved it
(O.W.I). My company also announced we are downsizing today so I dont need to make it
anymore obivious I get so much personel e-mail. I want to thank everyone for all
the help and friendship they have provided. You really are a great bunch of
guys and gals. Keep the sciroccos running for me.

Thank You for Your Time,
        Shannon Fenton
            Ext. 2712
            sfenton@telegroup.com