Re: New Toy

Zach Vrooman wrote:

> Happy happy day! I now have TWO 'roccos to keep me amused. I just got back
> from picking it up. My new baby is an 84 8v. I have named her 'Bruiser' due
> to the dents some putz put in her driver's quarter panel. The guy I got it
> from let me have it for the princely sum of $100. He said it ran two months
> ago, but we all know what that's worth. If I can get it to run, cool beans,
> but the interior's slightly better than mine, so parts swapping begins
> Monday. Sport seats with the same cloth pattern as mine!! Woohoo! And, the
> shift boot's in way better shape than mine. Monday, I shall see if I can
> get it to run. If not, parts for sale. BTW, I now own 2/3 of the Sciroccos
> in town.:)
>
> zach(happy camper)
> 86 8v
> 84 8v

Where did you pick up your new toy? I just recently sold my 84 Scirocco
because someone hit it in the driver's quarter panal right behind the
door. It also bent the subframe. It was a hit and run damn it! If I ever
catch the sombitch...(I doubt its the same car, mine was going toward
parts as an enduro car. Just an odd coincidence I suppose.

Feenix
88 16V

- --