Re: [vwautox] Re: [rally] Multi-purpose race car

Right now I'm building my own
>fuel injection system.  Its a sequential, multi-port electronic system with
distributorless ignition and 2 coils.  I've got two of the board being sent
already, and I just need to build the processor board and write the programs.
The plan is that this system will control a turbo or my G60.

I would LOVE to hear more about this. I am currently daily-driving a turbo'ed
1.8 'rocco, and am interested in putting together a similar system. Here are the
good information sources I have been able to find on the subject.

http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/rotax/automotive.html
http://www.haltech.com.au/products/index.htm
http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/diy_efi/

- -Noah