Re: Front struts...

- --------------0130A73A7550A074288EEC9A

Corey, I feel for your predicament.  My opinion tho is:  Are the Boge
turbo gas worth the labor and cost of TWO sets of Sensa Tracs?  Because
that really is the equation when it comes down to it.  Boges aren't that
much more expensive either.  Also, if your rears aren't too bad, just do
the fronts for now.

jim

Bonnie E. Muscavitz wrote:

>  I'm replacing my old original strut inserts with a pair of monroe
> sensa-tracks... anybody use these.  I know that i should have gone
> with boges or newspeeds.. but i don't have that kind of money.  Does
> any one know how difficult it is to have them changed??  i have heard
> two thing, actually conflicting things... #1 i have heard that the
> springs have to be compressed, and #2 that the springs don't.  I need
> to know for sure. thanx,corey

- --
Jim Buck 1987 16v

Got Wheels? Visit anyway!

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5211/index.html

- --------------0130A73A7550A074288EEC9A

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Corey, I feel for your predicament.&nbsp; My opinion tho is:&nbsp; Are
the Boge turbo gas worth the labor and cost of TWO sets of Sensa Tracs?&nbsp;
Because that really is the equation when it comes down to it.&nbsp; Boges
aren't that much more expensive either.&nbsp; Also, if your rears aren't
too bad, just do the fronts for now.
<P>jim
<P>Bonnie E. Muscavitz wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>I'm replacing
my old original strut inserts with a pair of monroe sensa-tracks... anybody
use these.&nbsp; I know that i should have gone with boges or newspeeds..
but i don't have that kind of money.&nbsp; Does any one know how difficult
it is to have them changed??&nbsp; i have heard two thing, actually conflicting
things... #1 i have heard that the springs have to be compressed, and #2
that the springs don't.&nbsp; I need to know for sure.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>thanx,</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>corey</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>

<P>--
<BR>Jim Buck 1987 16v
<P>Got Wheels? Visit anyway!
<P><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5211/index.html">http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5211/index.html</A>