Re: 16v heads - 2.0 or 1.8?

I agree with the 1.8 head over the 2.0 for the benefit of increased flow.  I have the ported and polished 1.8 sitting on both
my 2.0 and my 2.1.  There is a complete kit available for stretching the 2.0 to 2.1 or 2.2.  The down side of the 2.1 and 2.2
is that they are very expensive and in the case of the 2.2...you simply do not have much left to work with if something breaks.
I personally like the 2.0 with 260 cams for daily driver.

dale
86.5 2.0 16v rocco (daily driver)
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender400 w/NOS)