Re: Where?

> > >For the record, I don't have ANY bumper stickers on my car. I figure
that
> >  >anything I say could potentially offend SOMEBODY, and I wouldn't want
> do
> >  >that!

there is only one bumper sticker on my car:

I HATE YOU.

i figure why bother alienating only single groups of people
when you can just smack everybody between the eyes :-)

> >  >
> Ok, since we're on the subject. I live in Florida, lot's of rednecks.
This is
> the one I saw the other day. YES, it is a real bumper sticker. I was
offended,
> so I guess it worked.
>
> "WORK. It the WHITE thing to do."
>
> People amaze me sometimes...this time, they sickend me.

yup, some people are just a waste of oxygen.

> Frank

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150