Re: g60 muffler?

The G60 exhaust is a dual outlet.  I know because I have a G60 that I'm
about to sell to buy a Scirocco..  Yes believe it or not, someone is
selling a Corrado for a Scirocco.  I found a clean 88 16v that is fully
loaded for a deal.  I have a question about rims that someone might be able
to answer.  What size rims/tires would fit on the car?  I'm looking at
either 15x7 or 16x7.  205 tires.  Will they fit alright?  With what offset
should I go with.

Aaron..
BTW: Does anyone wanna buy a Corrado?

>I don't believe that the G60 is a dual outlet... is it? (hey, I'm probably
>wrong- I'm not into Corrados really... too expensive for me : )     )
>The 16v Scirocco muffler will fit, with a little screwing around. My '83 used
>to have a 16v Scirocco muffler. I thought it looked cool and sounded good,
>too.
>Dual outlet, of course. All 16v mufflers were.
>    -Josiah
>
>Alex Ting wrote:
>
>> does anybody know how a g60 muffler
>> would sound on my '83 and whether it
>> would fit with the full size spare?
>>
>> I can't find a nice dual outlet that will fit
>> and I may have to resort to a factory part.
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Alex Ting
>> Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
>> 8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150