Re: audi 4k dual fan setup

I have the same set up out of an 85 Audi 4000S.  I purchased the car to fix up
but,  that is a whole another story.
I believe that set up will work as long as you don't have air con.  On my 85
Scirocco the compressor sits to close to the radiator for it to work.  You
maybe able to modify it to work.  I have not had the time.
You are correct about the fan.  I'm sure you can just get the connector out of
a wrecking yard and customize it to your needs,

HTH
Dave
85 Scirocco GTX

- --