Re: Where?

In a message dated 10/10/98 4:07:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
104372.1061@compuserve.com writes:

> What's so great about a Fuba antenna?? It is the SCIROCCO antenna!!
I'm happy with my factory power antenna. It tucks away nicely, on it's own,
when not in use. When I bought my '82 in 6/97, I new it was the slowest VW I
had ever driven but, it was so mechanically sound that I just had to buy it.
Plus, let's face it, the blue plaid "Recaros" are awesome! Actually, it was
all the power accessories. Well, maybe it was the fact that it was a Rocco w/
a mono wiper. Or maybe the 10ft shifter....lol! I just love this car!

Frank
- --