Re: Where?

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998 21:59:05 -0700 (PDT) "A. Bjorkheim"
<andreb@u.washington.edu> writes:

>  Heh, and I thought my Vomit Comit was original.
>
> Andre'
> Neon Green 79 conformist

If that aint origional, I dont know what is!
The important thing is, you took a wicked chance that it would look good,
and it paid off. I would of NEVER picked that color for acar in my life,
but you did, and it looks damn cool!
So do tell, you used -the force Luke-, didnt you? :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and