- --------- Begin forwarded message ----------
From: lleff@imisys.com

Gang -

I'm thinking of selling my ride.  If you or anyone you know is
interested,
here are the details:

1993 Corrado SLC (Posted 10/9/98 1:59:39 PM)
Hull, MA, USA

Asking 17000USD (or best reasonable offer)

Dark Burgundy Pearl Effect
81000 miles
Suspension mods: Bilstein HD Shocks with Neuspeed (lowering) Spring
Engine mods: Lots: Engine displacement has been increased to 2.9, 268
cams, EIP intake, multiple chips
Stereo mods: Stock head unit with stock 6 disk CD Changer; MB Q
Wheel mods: (3) Sets of wheels: Stock 15" Speedlines; Brand n
Exterior mods: Replaced stock fog lights with ND / Hella kit

Comments:
This is a VERY unique car! Although it looks virtually stock, it's a real
screamer.
Engine has been dyno'd @ 215hp! This car has been babied / maintained
since

I purchased it in San Diego, CA. It's now in Boston, but is very, very
clean! The car has all factory / dealer options (cold weather package,
sunroof, tan
leather, CD changer, etc.).
Engine has roughly 10k miles on it (Mobil 1 is always used). I'm
considering an M3 as a replacement car,
but only if I can sell my Corrado for a fair price. Email me
(lleff@imisys.com) for more information and / or pics.