Re: Where?

At 02:12 PM 10/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't understand.  From what I've read on here so far, everybody all
>seems to b modifying their Roccos the same way!
>
>Where is the individuality?

Welcome to the Scirocco-list. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

:)

There's plenty of induhviduality on this list. You got stuff like Shawns
cheezeball Miata paint scheme with racer boy stripes:). Then there's cars
like mine, that are pretty stock looking, with only minor mods aimed
primarily at improving functionality and performance. There's a pretty
broad range of tastes here, and with the exception of Shawns, they're all
tolerated, even if we do poke fun at each other from time to time ;)

> What's so great about a Fuba antennae?  I
>guess i justdon't get why everybdy would go to all the trouble to make
>each others car like everybody else's?

  I agree. Instead of everyone concentrating on making their cars like
everyone elses, they should all try to make their car like mine.

Brad

- --