Re: Scirocco video clips, online!!

> I never told anyone to NOT go DL these files and watch them.

This post of yours looks familiar.  Not to be nit picky, but you did say
not to DL them, with no mention of your OS.

>    You should also note that you must have the lamest version of Windows
> for it to work. (That would be win95.) So if your like me and refuse to
> be told which version of windows I must have by "THE MAN", dont waste
> your time DL it.

    I hope it aint too late to save those people who read that thinking
you were talking of Win98.  Well, nuf said, I think we generated enough
publicity about the videos now  =)  Danke to all those who participated.

  Andre'
  Neon Green 79

- --