Re: WHEELS

> > alot of guys on this list running 17"
> How can you guys be doing this? I know they will work but they are so
> disproportionate. 15" look so perfect on the car. Heck, I've seen 13x9's that
> looked killer. Just my $.02 and merely my opinion. Later guys.

    I once had 15" rims on my Mk1 and I thought it was perfect, until I
got used to them.  I eventually went to 16" rims and finally 17" rims.
Each time I thought that it was the perfect size for the car.  If you
look at it enough, you get used to it.  I thought at first the 17" rims
were way to large for the car, but now it seems just right.  Plus, I
think looks depend on how high or low the car is and the style of the rim,
regardless of the size.  Just my opinion  =)

  Andre'
  Neon Green 79

 Famous saying:  Opinions are like assholes, we all have one and they all
                 stink.

- --