- ------------------------------
Date: 10/8/98 11:01 AM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: tudor

Geez, guys!  If i get one more note about NOT having gotten her phone
number ..

... but seriously, I felt like I was 12 years old again ... too scared to
do shit ... especially when she ran her finger down the hood of my car ...
that was so sexual ... god, to be a car, and to be so lucky ...

*faint*

- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the horniest Scirocco in North America

Web Site:  http://www.continuum.org/helms

- --

- --