Re: Tires

185/60R14 is the only way to go these days. You used to be able to get
205/55/14, but nobody seems to make that anymore. 185/60R14 is the original
size for 14" rims. Cheap, easy to find, and a perfectly good size.
You can go with anything from a cheapie no name brand all season to a Yoko AVS
Intermediate in that size (I think- they do make that size, don't they?). Good
luck!
    -Josiah