Burnin oil

Hey,

   I'm kinda new to drivin one of these kickin cars, bought my wierd edition
'83 (with no rear windshield wiper) just at the end of summer. So far
everything was just fine, now I got a major oil problem. As in there isn't any
left after I drive for 'bout 2 weeks. Instead all the oil is all over the
engine, I mean all over the engine compartment, and if I rev it hard, some
heavy smoke comes out of the exhaust. So I wanted to get the igjectors
cleaned, but I figured I should get this done first. So anybody got any help
for the new guy, what's going on with my engine, and how can I fix it without
spendin too much? Any advice appreciated!!

Scottish