Re: a big thankyou

>>$1500-$2000, I then called Todd at Air & Water Enterprise in Philly,
he
>>quoted a price for the conversion of about $1200 which seems too good
>>turn down, so I'll be going with that. Now I just need to get it towed
and
>>get a rental car.
>>If I was more knowledgeable in this area I would get together the
parts
>>myself and have someone do it, but this is not really my area.  Todd's
>>reputation is well known in the area and I feel comfortable putting my
car
>>in his hands.
>>Thanks again
>>Ian

Todd is a good guy. Air & Water Ent. Used to buy from us and we marketed
some of his parts. He made a VR6 shifter assembly that was 1/3rd the
cost of the Neuspeed counterpart. From the reactions from the people
running the shifters, he knows what he's doing.

I've been to a few autoXs that he was at, and he's fast, too.

He's not a man of many words, but he is one of the better eggs in this
area.

GO FOR IT!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen