Re: Euro Bumpers - UK style (North American Listers)

(best parently voice)
OK OK guys... this has gone on long enough...
You've had your fun, now you should let the big people who have important
things to do use this list. It was cute for a little while...
    -Josiah (making sure that I contribute to the useless traffic on this list)