Re: OXS sensor

    I will try to chime in, but no promises.  Also, my knowledge if limited
to 8V, but I believe it to be the same...

>1)  It's pretty easy to replace, isn't it/ Just the one nut?

Yes, it is pretty easy to replace, just out with the old and in with the
new.

>2)  Do i have to buy a new sensor or can it be a used one?
>3)  Whats it going to cost?

To answer both, you might as well get a new one.  I got mine from AutoZone
for I think $30.  That was a real Bosch one, they had a knock off for a
little cheaper...

>4)  Does it have to be a 16v, or can it be from any MkII scirocco?

I think they are the same, but I am not sure.  If you buy a new one, you
should get the right one from them.  Unless of course you are familiar with
AutoZone and get it from them, then who knows.

Anyway, good luck and I hope this helped somewhat.

Matt
'84 Scirocco
'88 Mustang 'Vert

- --