Oxy. Sensor Woes...

    Well, my fun with my car continues.  But, it appears as if my oxygen
sensor system might be at fault for my car running like crap.  As usual, I
come to the group looking for help.  Ok, so here is the deal.

    I hooked up my dwell meter to the B/W wire on duty cycle test connector,
and the meter ground to ground.  My reading was a very flat 0, absolutely 0.
The car was warmed up, nothing.  Unpluged the oxy thermo switch, nada.  No
matter what I got 0.  Is this possible, and would the car run at all if this
was the case?

    Ok, part 2.  I unplugged the frequency valve.  Oh, with the fuel pump
running, I hear no buzzing from this thing.  Anyway, I hooked up my
voltimeter to the connector for it.  My book says it should have voltage,
well gee, you think.  I get voltage, but only about 100mV, is this right?
Well, thanks for your time, any help is appreciated...

TIA,

Matt
'84 (somewhat running) Scirocco
'88 (Now the daily driver) Mustang Convertible

- --