Anyone got a used cylinder head CHEAP?

Hello all,

    I picked up an 84 Jetta the other day (for $125- came with GTi wheels with
new rubber, and a $500 stereo.Also has a mint interior)
Well, i was driving it home and it died. I tried turning it over,
but it sounded like the timing belt was broken (those who have had it happen
know what this sounds like.) Got it to my shop, and found out the # 3 & 4
bearing caps on the cap were oil starved. Seized the cam right up.
so I am in search of a very cheap head to put on to get me by
(this is going to be my winter car) for a while.

I also am into trades if anyone needs anything.
BTW, the engine code is EN (is this a 1.6 or 1.7?)

  TIA,

      Percy.

- --