From: "SgtPeper" <sgtpeper@ais.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Troubles continue with trans
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 19:02:46 -0500

- ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BDF092.BD380AE0

Well they put my new trans in and seemed to break more in doing so... =
The broke a terminal off the starter.. they decided to find the short in
=
my car without my concent and destroyed my alarm...  They messed up my =
linkage.. And now the new clutch sticks to the floor! ANd the new trans =
leaks badly!!!! And above all they are tryin to charge me for their =
mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now Im gettin so pissed Im almost thinkin of =
startin over and sellin the beastly lemon to be done with it.. I hate to
=
say it but Im really pissed at the damned thing..
THanx fer listenin to my ramblins..
- -Jeff
'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Cabriolet