Re: Euro Bumpers--Installed.

ENGland..england....Weren't we going to get a
mass shipment on the go for the bumpers from
the UK???
I'm still in if this goes ahead. Unfortunately,
I don't have the time (does anyone) to look
into it myself! I don't mind making a few
calls for the prices, though, if someone gets
me the numbers or tells me where to look.

Kareem
'88 16v