RE: Mid Atlantic Meet (Is your name on the list?)

If I'm not mistaken, the people on this list are within reasonable driving
distance for the "Mid Atlantic Meet". John Brubaker, Mark Peele, Paul
Bethel, Todd Hart, Jason Crawford, Jason Kendall, Matt Loggans, Rich Deed,
Dan May, Tim Smiley, Rob Zembower, Joshua Johnson, William Rayburn, Bob
Hruska, Dennis Thomason...all Scirocco owners and mostly listers. I'm sure
there are more people who could make it. The question is whether to meet on
Sat. Oct. 31 (Halloween) or Sun. Nov. 1. The State Championships run both
days. I think Saturday would be better. Just because. I'll post some general
information a couple times this month on the list. If you're interested,
email me at john.ryland@sscoop.com for specific ??s.

Should be a good old time.

John Ryland
john.ryland@sscoop.com