SV: Strange code?

Thats the code so Karmann new what color, equipment and motor
your car should have. After it leaves fabric it is only weight.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

> I was looking around my '81 rocco S for the paint code and
came across this strange metal label rivited to the front of the
engine compartment next to the hood latch hole. The number is
462-9781. It also is covered in  paint (original I think, the
car has never been in a major accident). Does any one know what
this code means?
> mark hausler

- --