car pulls right on accelerating

I spent a long time=97about 2 months=97making adjustments to my tie rods,
starting out with gross changes and ending with micro-adjustments.  It
finally drives perfectly straight <italic>once I'm already
moving</italic>.  However, if I'm stopped and I try to accelerate, the
car often pulls (hard sometimes) to the right.  What could be causing
this?  It hasn't been wrecked, so I dont' think that one of the wheels is
pushed back or anything.  I'm stumped.  Need suggestions.  Thanks.

Dan

'86 8v red martian

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net

  http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/