VR6 12V or 24V

Help am I going crazy?  If I'm wrong I will give my life to the VW Gods
I know that the VR6 engine has 12 Valves but everchat Room I go to in
AOL the whole room says I'm wrong including people who say they are
so-called VW Watercooled experts.  Please Tell me if I'm going crazy
Does the VR6 engine have 12Valves or 24 valves.  This must be a
punishment from the VW Gods for being lured to the dark side because I
hve no VW's and only 2 Turbo dodges.
- --
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/5452
Derek  & Shandrica Williams