Anybody want a 1:25 scale Scirocco model kit??

There is a 99% chance that I will have two of those puppies in my hands
in the next two weeks. So I will have an extra factory-sealed 1979 model
kit of the Scirocco MkI. (This is the same model that Mark is trying to
get reissued, by the way, the one where you can build either the street-
or the racing version). I would like to recoup the $46 I paid over at
ebay for the kit, so if anybody is interested email me for details.

Ilias

- --