Re: Installing a NEW MK1 DASH (I have questions)

If your rocco came with ac then make sure you have none of those components attached to the inside of the dash. I found a very nice one in a junk yard and there were ac and wire stuff zip tied to the inside. I just cut these but that was on the junk car. Still have to put it back in my rocco. My advise is to take as much dash stuff, ie radio, gaguges, lower tray steering wheel. etc before you pull the dash. Good luck

mark hausler
'81 scirocco S
'94 toyo 4x4