Touching tributes (was: Re: Eurotech is TERRIBLE!)

On: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 skerocdriver@juno.com (Shawn C Meze) beautifully wrote:

>I've never, ever, made a good friend by being a customer before. Mike has
>helped me in so many ways with my Roc that I wont even go into detail but
>without him, I would more than likely still be driving a Datsun right
>now. He opened my eyes to the aftermarket world for VW's as well as gave
>me so much insight to what makes these things tick not to mention finding
>me a JH motor the same day I called AND found a place for me to get my
>tranny rebuilt for an affordable price....
>Just the tip of the iceberg of what he's done for me and for that, he has
>earned my loyalty as a customer, and a friend.
>Kisses everybody!

*Snif* That was beautiful, Shawn, just beautiful.  It's even more poignant
the second time.  Excuse me, I'm getting a little verklempt now.  Talk
among yourselves - the topic is "Eurocentric Views of World Culture: Good
or Bad."

There.  I feel better.

:-))))

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35440                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5440         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |