Installing a NEW MK1 DASH (I have questions)

Today I got a black dash for my MK1 Scirocco.
This NEW, never installed dashboard is perfect.
Just to update all the listers on my MK1 project
My car came with the brown interior and the crap
brown carpet with stains and all the fast food spills for no extra
charge. I have totally removed the interior that came with the car
and replaced it with a black interior from an "S". The only thing left to
change
is my crap brown dash that looks like a dried lake bed.
OK I am now over my head but people do assemble these cars.
Can any one tell me how to install a DASH into a MK1 Scirocco?
Do I need to take out the windshield?  Is it possible to do this without
changing the window seals?

I canít wait to drive the only MK1 Scirocco for miles that does not
have a crack in the dash. I want to thank RON WOOD for finding
this amazing find. I thought I would never find a PERFICT dash.
Ron told me that it was just sitting in a warehouse for years and
someone cleaned house and it was discovered. Ron gave me a call
knowing that I would pick this thing up in about a second.

I hope someone has done a dash swap on the list and can share the
experience.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red MK1 Scirocco "S"