big bumper mod finally made

As the subjekt says, I finally mounted my Golf II big bumpers
and a DTM splitter. Tinted turnsignals in the bumper are mounted
to. Result is in my eyes good, have to fit two plastic pieces at
the bumper end for final touch.
When I have got my pictures back from photo lab and scanned them
I will put them up on a page for those interested.

Fitting the bumpers are not complicated but requires some sawing
in the bumper because the Scirocco is wider and has longer from
front to wheel arc. The mounting facilitys I took from the Golf
and made some cutting and welding.

Guess I have to lower it three-four centimeters more so the DTM
splitter comes close to the asphalt.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker