Re: [tech] Help with battery drain

Tim Rayner wrote:

> check the dome light circuit and the clock circuit as they are the
> common.TER

    Well it turns out the drain on the battery is from that very circuit.  Tim
hit the nail right on the head.  Thanks Tim.

     So now what?  Should I start taking the fuse panel apart and seeing where
the wires run to?  Or should I just check them at some accessable point in each
circuit.  That fuse (#3) contols the power to the clock, dome light, and
radio.  And I can't live without tunes for long guys.  Its cruel and unusual
punishment.

Sean.