Re: time to leave

In a message dated 11/26/98 12:02:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sgtpeper@ais.net writes:

<< The scirocco now has a brand new tans in it and new axles and bearings..
and it sitill doesnt move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

A friend of mine bought this car once that didn't run but the kid he bought it
from told me he had JUST put a new clutch in it.  Once I got it running I
couldnt' get the damn thing to move.  I tore out the transmission immediately
and found a little teeeeenie weeeeenie clutch in it that looked like the
biggest piece of crap known to man.  SO, I got the proper sachs replacement
and it worked.. of course, except for popping out of gear and grinding
reallly bad so THEN i got meself a used 9A (still my spare just in case) and
put that in and it was fine.  Moral of MY story is... don't buy a car that
doesn't run unless you are paying nearly NOTHING and expect everything to be
bad just in case it is.  So anywho, sorry to hear about your problemos..
gobble gobble!
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87