Re: G60 in a Roc in a Mag

> I have heard Golf Extreme and VW Motoring. Can anyone with these articles
> scan them and place them online? The one in VW Motoring is the one I
> remember... the car was owned by a woman. ^_^; It would be nice to see
what
> the engine looks like and I am curious to see the boot setup... I mean
the
> trunk setup with the ICE... I mean the stereo equipment. TIA

I have the issue and a scanner, i can scan it in if you want.  The car
ain't that much to look at, but there is a good pic of the engine.  Do you
want that posted on my site?  teh can has some cool features, single wiper,
clear signals (of course all the euro stuff since its british), kamei mesh
grille,  Wheels are ok, OZ's but 14".

	Anyway, let me know if you want pics.  there are only a couple i can scan,
sine mist take two pages and would not come out very well, and i don't want
to cut the pages out.

		and yes, its owned by a chick.

Owen
87 16v