Re: G60 in a Roc in a Mag

At 12:53 PM 11/25/98 -0700, you wrote:

>It was in September issue of Golf Extreme.  Ok issue.
>
>	HTH
>
>Owen
>87 16v
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

I have heard Golf Extreme and VW Motoring. Can anyone with these articles
scan them and place them online? The one in VW Motoring is the one I
remember... the car was owned by a woman. ^_^; It would be nice to see what
the engine looks like and I am curious to see the boot setup... I mean the
trunk setup with the ICE... I mean the stereo equipment. TIA

Tyler Zachau
Bean Bandit - Romanova
Roadbuster
ICQ:1357564