Re: Lights

In a message dated 11/25/98 5:15:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, emt@imcnyc.com
writes:

> After reading the all the posts lately.  Here's the game plan:
>
>  4 relays sound better than 3 relays for headlights. I figure I'll spend a
> couple extra bucks NOW and have the juice.
>  for now, till I get more $... staying with stock sealed beams.
>
>  Then,
>  auxiliary driving lights for under the bumper with 2 relays for this setup.
>
>  then,
>  upgrade the headlights, just the headlights because I have the beefy 4
> relays with good wiring in already.
>
>  What does the list have to say??
>  Rich

TBerk says:   Yeah!

Now that we have gotten this far, pls see if this makes sense and can be
incorporated;

The less breaks/ connections in the circuit path the better. Make your runs
from one single wire, point to point. This will cut down on points of possible
failure as well as reduce resistance to the flow of electrons.

Thx for driving Sciroccos,
TBerk