Re: couple question

Slavscreem@aol.com wrote:

> Ok, Im in the process of getting a very nice 85 8v. It does have some
> problems. It needs a cv boot, rack boot, windsheild, struts, and the guy wants
> 1000$. Could someone tell me how much these things would cost to fix and if it
> is worth, thanks
>
> kenny wilson

IMO thats too much, sounds more like an $800 car, how many miles,
and any modifications?  Not sure about the windshield, $250 including
labor?  the CV boot costs about $20 and the rack boot.  It all depends
on what your looking for with the struts,  I would say get some boge
TurboGas for $40 each if your not going for hi-pref.

Etrik