Re: RE: Lights, Cheapo way out - 2 replies in one

At 06:55 PM 11/23/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/23/98, 7:40:22 AM, Coracin@usdl.com writes:
><<
>>2. Chris, Are you thinking that Euro means square? Euro for Sciroccos means
>>upgraded round headlights. Most won't know you've done it unless they are
>>knowledgeable.
>>
>>TBerk
>
>mk2 sciroccos have four square, mk1 have four round.  i don't know if
>you assumed i had a mk1 or not...  >>
>
>Uh, OK.
>
>Whats a Mark II? Didn't Scirocco production end in 1981?
>
>( Har har, let the flames be loosened across the land, )
>TBerk
>Wishing VW would cross the '81 S1 with an Audi new style chassis ( A3?)

stop it dude. You're making me drool here!  I cant wait until I'm rich enough
to have my 81 Scirocco Sport Rallye Turbo!

I think the mk1's are one of the best looking cars, and i'm not biased at
all! :)

--
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S JH -- turbo soon to come!
      San Diego, CA